Required Forms and Physical Guidelines
All students wishing to participate in Tyler ISD Athletics for the 2022-2023 school year must be cleared by the Athletic Trainer (AT) prior to participation at
the high school and middle school levels. All required forms listed below must be completed online in Rank One before any try-out, practice, athletic class,
open gym, open weight room, athletic competition, or travels with an athletic team for any purpose.
The following forms can be found online at https://tylerisd.rankonesport.com.
- TISD Athletic Guidelines and Code of Conduct Notification and Agreement/ Student Information
- UIL Parent and Student Notification/Agreement Form- Illegal Steroid Use and Random Steroid Testing High School Only)
- UIL Concussion Acknowledgement Form
- UIL Acknowledgement of Rules
- TISD Drug Testing Consent Form
- UIL Sudden Cardiac Awareness Form
- Over the Counter Drug Consent Form
Student are also required to use the UIL Pre-participation - Physical Examination Form. NO OTHER Physical Examination Form can be accepted as per the UIL.
Click to download and print the Physical/Medical History Form
- A new physical exam must be given to those entering their 7th, 9th, and 11th grade year.
- Athletes in 8th, 10th, & 12th grades will be required to complete the Medical History Form signed by the student and parent/guardian if a current physical is on file.