Tyler ISD Athletic Participation Requirements
Any student wishing to participate in athletics for Tyler ISD is required to complete the following forms annually. The following forms will only be accepted electronically
and can be found online at https://tylerisd.rankonesport.com.
- Acknowledgement of Rules
- Concussion Acknowledgement Form
- Parent/Student Steroid Agreement Form
- Sudden Cardiac Arrest Awareness Form
- Parent/Student Handbook Form
- Drug Testing Consent Form
- OTC Medication Consent Form
The following forms are available online but must turned in to the athletic trainer or head coach.
- All student-athletes must complete an annual Medical History Form.
- All incoming 7th, 9th, and 11th grade student-athletes must have a UIL Pre-Participation Physical Form completed by a physician.
Pre-participation Physical Exams
The policy related to pre-participation physical exams (PPE) for students participating in UIL athletic and marching band activities has been updated for 2021-2022 as outlined below.
· All students in athletics or marching band activities who are required to receive a PPE prior to participation in the coming school year must receive a PPE for the 2021-2022 school year.
· Any student who was required by rule to receive a PPE prior to participation during the 2020-2021 school year, but did not receive one due to the exception granted for this school year, will also be required to receive a PPE for the 2021-2022 school year.